Head Of Information Technology
Head Of Information Technology
SWISSto12 is recruiting an experienced Head of IT to join the fast-growing company and contribute to peruse the worldwide opportunities
SWISSto12 is the leading developer of advanced engineered Radio-Frequency (RF) products for telecommunications, electronic warfare and radar applications in the Aerospace and Defense industries. The company’s patented 3D printing SWISSto12 is the leading developer of advanced engineered Radio-Frequency (RF) products for telecommunications, electronic warfare and radar applications in the Aerospace and Defence industries. The company’s patented 3D printing technologies and associated product designs are unique to deliver lightweight, compact, highly performing, and competitive RF systems. SWISSto12 has in Europe, Israel and the USA commercially successful developed. Prominent partners and customers are Thales, Airbus Defence & Space, Elbit, IAI, CAES, Satixfy and many more. SWISSto12 is the fastest growing Swiss aerospace company, spun off from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL), privately owned and backed by prominent Swiss and European Investors.
SWISSto12 is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, and operates a subsidiary in Santa Clara in the USA and has a presence in Israel. The company is well funded for its near and mid-term developments and backed by a solid customer revenue stream. The position opened herein is to operate out of Lausanne.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following functions:
- Manage IT for the entire company (sites in Renens, Santa Clara, Tel Aviv as well as cloud-based resources)
- Lead and implement the IT strategy in alignment with the corporate strategy
- Lead the IT budget, manage all software licenses and manage the software licensing choices
- Monitor and steer the IT security process as well as the outsourced IT security end point protection mandate
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of the IT system and infrastructure
- Manage and maintain all IT hardware and software as well as their updates and configurations for the company and its staff
- Define and implement IT infrastructure projects and developments
- Manage and implement the backup strategies
- Support users
- Maintain and develop the company website and social media accounts (LinkedIn), as well as their analytics with support from sales&marketing colleagues for content generation
- Contribute to new ERP rollout and maintain the ERP platform in operation.
Required experience and competencies:
- Bachelor in computer science
- At least 3 years of work experience in a representative environment
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Proficiency in the latest technology for IT systems and management
- Familiar with state-of-the-art software tools in a high-end engineering environment
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Autonomous and proactive working style
- Skilled to work in a team with different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Language: Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of French or German are not mandatory but are a plus
Working conditions and contract:
SWISSto12 offers a full-time contract with an attractive compensation package. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a CV (resume), a motivation letter, copy of relevant diplomas and at least three references at the following email address: [email protected] with subject Head of IT/Family Name