ERP & Business Applications Adminstrator
SWISSto12 is Switzerland’s fastest-growing aerospace company and a leading developer of advanced satellite payloads and systems, and advanced Radio-Frequency (RF) products and systems. The company’s patented 3D printing technologies and associated product designs are unique to deliver lightweight, compact, highly performing, and competitive RF systems. SWISSto12 has successfully established contracts for its RF product line in Europe, the US and Israel with prominent partners and customers such as Thales, CAES, Elbit, IAI and the ESA.
In addition to its RF product line, SWISSto12 also commercializes HummingSat: SWISSto12’s innovative, small-sized telecommunications satellite product line developed in collaboration with the European Space Agency (ESA); and recently selected by Intelsat to build Intelsat 45. It is scheduled for launch in 2025. HummingSat’s uniqueness comes from its small size and highly capable telecommunications payload.
If you are looking for position where you can play an active role in contributing to innovative and growing company, this role is for you.
We are looking for an experienced ERP & BUSINESS APPLICATIONS ADMINSTRATOR who will be responsible for the development, implementation and optimal use of our ERP and Business applications. Our ERP and Business applications are used by our teams worldwide, to support an efficient and highly performing operation. We view this role as a business process centric role deployed using IT tools.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
The development phase of the ERP
- Manage an enterprise-wide ERP technology project
- Work with the management team to ensure that project is delivered to plan and on budget.
- Set and manage expectations throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Act as the first point of contact throughout the project lifecycle.
- Oversight to keep the project within scope.
- Implement and oversee ongoing process improvements (as continuous improvement).
- Be responsible for ERP Implementation and Support.
- Install applications and test modules and functionalities with external consultants.
- Train all end-users for the relevant ERP modules and develop training material.
- Deploy the fully functional and configured solution to all our locations and employees.
The post-development phase and in-service phase:
- Manage and administrate an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and its environment
- Support users of the ERP system including troubleshooting, system functions, escalation of issues with vendors, reporting and training.
- Monitor license compliance for ERP software and manage user access.
- Provide functional support to all departments.
- Monitor, track and review the progress and resolution of incidents. Take ownership of incident resolutions and follow up for status updates on behalf of end user and keep posting them in timely manner. Arrange for external technical support where issues cannot be resolved autonomously.
- Oversee and support all ERP interfaces with other technology systems/applications in the organization, cloud and partner agencies.
- Continuous enhancement and improvement of business process and workflows connected with the use of the ERP system across all functional areas.
- Propose alternative processes, solutions and technologies, which are likely to bring about high-quality solutions.
- Occasionally, you will be asked to participate in overall tasks and services inherent to a dynamic fast-growing company.
Required experience and competencies:
- The ideal candidate will have experience both in the implementation of an enterprise software system and top/senior administration of such a system.
- Demonstrated track record of managing ERP applications, preferably with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- A very good understanding of cross-department organization models and business processes.
- High Technical/Logical abilities when dealing with processes.
- Experience in dealing with database systems.
- Proven trouble shooting skills on business applications and networks.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Work in a team environment to help solve complex problems.
- Good communication skills and ability to build relations and work in a team with different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Strong ability to manage and prioritise your own workload.
- A recognised qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related field.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Business Central is not mandatory but is a plus.
Working conditions and contract:
SWISSto12 offers a full-time contract with an attractive compensation package. This position This position will be based in our Lausanne, Switzerland office and will require occasional travel between the other locations to work teams and supplier at all locations.
Interested applicants are requested to apply through LinkedIn
More about SWISSto12:
SWISSto12 has successfully established contracts with IntelSat and ESA for HummingSat as well as contracts for their RF product line in Europe, the US and Israel with prominent partners and customers such as Thales, CAES, Elbit, IAI and the ESA. SWISSto12 is a spin off from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL), is privately owned and backed by prominent Swiss and European Investors. SWISSto12 is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, and operates a US-subsidiary in Foster City California, another team in New Hampshire, as well as in Rehovot, Israel with a total growing team of over 50. The company is well funded for its near and mid-term developments and backed by a solid customer revenue stream.