Administrative Assistant (50/80%)
SWISSto12 is recruiting an experienced Administrative Assistant to join the fast-growing company and contribute to peruse the worldwide opportunities.
The position opened herein is based in Renens.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following functions:
• Support operations in the finance department. Prepare and process billing, invoicing and payments
• Assist and take directions from the CFO on daily activities
• Support the sales process by sending and tracking parcels and export documents
• Independently manage the archiving of all documents
• Keep an inventory of office supplies and purchase material when needed
• Provide support to the management team when needed (e.g. welcome visitors, customers and guests)
• Take part in communication on various subjects, both internally and externally
• Contribute to preparation and distribution of meeting related documents
• Support with draft, execution, tracking and filing of various legal documents
• Take care of various office tasks as required
Required experience and competencies:
• 5+ years of experience in an administrative assistant position
• Commercial CFC or equivalent diploma,
• Good knowledge of common IT tools (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills in English, other EU language is an asset.
• Excellent document drafting skills.
• Autonomous and proactive working style with excellent working organization and ethics.
• Communicating effectively, excellent relational skills and ability to work in a team with different professional and cultural backgrounds.
Working conditions and contact:
SWISSto12 offers a part-time (50-80%) contract with an attractive compensation package.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interested applicants are requested to apply containing a CV (resume), a motivation letter, a copy of your important diplomas, at least three references to [email protected] with subject Administrative Assistant/Family Name